Re: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
      South Africa!  It seems everybody but me does exciting things. Mostly I just travel from Chico to Yuba City every day for work. Sooooooo.... What am I doing on Thanksgiving? Traveling from Chico to Yuba City to spend it with my wife's family..........  :-P

      GARY KEMP wrote:
      We are doing a little caching in South Africa, will just be getting home and needing to rest by then, have fun

      From: blntigger <blntigger@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 4:58 AM

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@ ...> wrote:

      > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
      but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
      > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

      Char

      I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
      Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

      Lora aka GeoTigger

    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        Take lots of pictures so that join in vicariously.

        Jeo

        We are doing a little caching in South Africa, will just be getting home and needing to rest by then, have fun

        Have a grrrrreat trip!  Be careful on the highways!

        > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
        but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
        > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

        Char

        I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
        Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

        Lora aka GeoTigger

      • Char Mansfield
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
          Have a fabulous time!  I've heard it is a fascinating place.   Are you on vacation or business?  Can't wait to hear all about it at an event.
          Char