Re: Thanksgiving

  • blntigger
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2008
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:

      > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
      but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
      > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

      Char

      I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
      Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

      Lora aka GeoTigger
    • Char Mansfield
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
        Have a grrrrreat trip!  Be careful on the highways!

        > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
        but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
        > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

        Char

        I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
        Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

        Lora aka GeoTigger

      • GARY KEMP
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
          We are doing a little caching in South Africa, will just be getting home and needing to rest by then, have fun

        • thrak@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
            South Africa!  It seems everybody but me does exciting things. Mostly I just travel from Chico to Yuba City every day for work. Sooooooo.... What am I doing on Thanksgiving? Traveling from Chico to Yuba City to spend it with my wife's family..........  :-P

          • JeoMc5@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
              Take lots of pictures so that join in vicariously.

              Jeo

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
                Have a fabulous time!  I've heard it is a fascinating place.   Are you on vacation or business?  Can't wait to hear all about it at an event.
                Char