Thanksgiving

  • Char Mansfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
      I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching, but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
      Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

    • blntigger
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2008
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...> wrote:

        > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
        but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
        > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

        Char

        I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
        Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

        Lora aka GeoTigger
      • Char Mansfield
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
          Have a grrrrreat trip!  Be careful on the highways!

          > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
          but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
          > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

          Char

          I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
          Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

          Lora aka GeoTigger

        • GARY KEMP
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
            We are doing a little caching in South Africa, will just be getting home and needing to rest by then, have fun

          • thrak@pacbell.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
              South Africa!  It seems everybody but me does exciting things. Mostly I just travel from Chico to Yuba City every day for work. Sooooooo.... What am I doing on Thanksgiving? Traveling from Chico to Yuba City to spend it with my wife's family..........  :-P

            • JeoMc5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
                Take lots of pictures so that join in vicariously.

                Jeo

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
                  Have a fabulous time!  I've heard it is a fascinating place.   Are you on vacation or business?  Can't wait to hear all about it at an event.
                  Char