Re: [NUTS] 1whitevette at 3K

  • Bill & Tuffy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
      Way to go - glad you reached 3000 this week end in Grass Valley!
      Tuffy and Bill

      On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...> wrote:

      Congratulation to to great couple on reaching such an awesome number
      in under 2 years. Don & Kricket

    • rubberpaws
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Bill & Tuffy" <bth@...> wrote:

        > Way to go - glad you reached 3000 this week end in Grass Valley!
        > Tuffy and Bill
        >
        > On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...>wrote:
        >
        > > Congratulation to to great couple on reaching such an awesome
        number
        > > in under 2 years. Don & Kricket
        > >

        > >Just wanted to add our congratulations too, glad you did here in
        Grass Valley happy we shared some caches together and hope many more.

      • Roger Seaman
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
          We add our congrats to 1whitevette.  That white jeep sure gets around.  Good job, Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

        • bnbschneider2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
            Wow 3000 and in such a short time Congrats. Bud and Barb OE3