Re: [NUTS] Re: New cache (type) in Chico

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
      At least you can make it a 2-fer by logging this cache after:

      Ed

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
        This one could come in handy for me... I'm always driving a little bit to fast...
        But don't tell anyone...
        Jim
        At least you can make it a 2-fer by logging this cache after:

        Ed

        > I heard that this cache is a "pinch" cache.  You drive through a
        > designated spot in Chico and the radar nails you at 27 MPH in a 25 MPH
        > zone.  The officer gives you a citation and you multiply the number of
        > the section volated by a certain factor, the you multiply the cost of
        > the fine by another factor.  This gives you the coordinates for the
        > cache.  FTF gets his or her fine paid, the rest of us just get to log it.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
          One of us N.U.T.S. (no names mentioned, but it rhymes with pistol) logged a
          find on my "Expired Parking Meter" cache.
          Ed

        • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
            Alrighty N.U.T.S.!