1whitevette at 3K

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      Congratulation to to great couple on reaching such an awesome number
      in under 2 years. Don & Kricket
    • Bill & Tuffy
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
        Way to go - glad you reached 3000 this week end in Grass Valley!
        Tuffy and Bill

        On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...> wrote:

        Congratulation to to great couple on reaching such an awesome number
        in under 2 years. Don & Kricket

      • rubberpaws
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Bill & Tuffy" <bth@...> wrote:

          > Way to go - glad you reached 3000 this week end in Grass Valley!
          > Tuffy and Bill
          >
          > On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 9:29 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...>wrote:
          >
          > > Congratulation to to great couple on reaching such an awesome
          number
          > > in under 2 years. Don & Kricket
          > >

          > >Just wanted to add our congratulations too, glad you did here in
          Grass Valley happy we shared some caches together and hope many more.

        • Roger Seaman
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
            We add our congrats to 1whitevette.  That white jeep sure gets around.  Good job, Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

          • bnbschneider2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
              Wow 3000 and in such a short time Congrats. Bud and Barb OE3