Re: [NUTS] 3000 caches for 1 whitevet

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
      Holy cow!  1whitevette started: Thursday, February 15, 2007 and now has 3k cache finds. Another obsessed geocacher to be sure. Congrats!

      bobolu4 wrote:

      now that I got back on line, I want to congratulate 1 whiteevette on
      reaching the 3000 mark on finding caches. Great job Bobolu.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        Those are some awesome stats.  Congratulations.
        Mike & Gail

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
          Well done folks! A big congrats on 3000. R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: escapades4cache@...
          Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:50:03 -0700