muniman hits 1000 caches on one of ours

  • bobolu4
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2008
      congregations Gary. you went a long ways in a very short time Bobolu.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        Good job, you must be having fun.
        Mike & Gail

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "bobolu4" <bobolu4@...> wrote:

          > congregations Gary. you went a long ways in a very short time Bobolu.

          Way to go MuniMan!! Congratulations on a Great Milestone. A bi g
          woohoo to you and doing the Happy Dance.. :)

          Lora aka Geotigger
        • thrak@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
            Wow! Well done. Of course it's hardly surprising since the guy is INSANE!  Anybody who would be FTF on Survival Cache #2 (GC116R8) AT NIGHT is crazy. And have you looked at the updated picture on his profile page?  OMG!!!  http://tinyurl.com/5vgnfj

            Congrats. I've enjoyed running into you at various caches - one time it was even during the day!