Re: New cache (type) in Chico

  • George
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2004
      I heard that this cache is a "pinch" cache. You drive through a
      designated spot in Chico and the radar nails you at 27 MPH in a 25 MPH
      zone. The officer gives you a citation and you multiply the number of
      the section volated by a certain factor, the you multiply the cost of
      the fine by another factor. This gives you the coordinates for the
      cache. FTF gets his or her fine paid, the rest of us just get to log it.