Re: [NUTS] Escapades does it again!!!

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
      Very Cool! Congrats!!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Seaman" <retiredprof@...> wrote:

      > We want to add our congratulations to Mike and Gail (Escapades) who
      > obviously have been having some successful escapades recently. Way to
      go!
      > Roger and Jan (retiredprof)
      >
      > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Teeje yaryar@... wrote:
      >
      > > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California
      DeLorme
      > > Challenge!!!

    • Bill Hoke
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
        Congrats Mike & Gail,
        What an awesome accomplishment.

        Bill & Lore

        > > We want to add our congratulations to Mike and Gail
        > (Escapades) who
        > > obviously have been having some successful escapades
        > recently. Way to
        > go!
        > > Roger and Jan (retiredprof)
        > >
        > > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Teeje yaryar@...
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed
        > the California
        > DeLorme
        > > > Challenge!!!

      • blntigger
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Teeje" <yaryar@...> wrote:

          > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
          > Challenge!!!

          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

          You guys Rock....
          Have a great time.
          Lora
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
               We want to thank everyone for the kind words.  We had a blast working on this challenge a little at a time.  It is amazing to explore and see all the different areas in Northern California.  It made us realize how lucky we are to live in such a magnificent state.
                If anyone is unfamiliar with the original California Delorme Challenge all you need is a Northern California Delorme Atlas.  It has Northern California divided into 104 pages of maps from the Oregon border to just above Santa Cruz and east through Death Valley to the Nevada border.  Each page covers approximately 23.4 miles west to east and 34.5 miles north to south.  Just find a cache on each of the 104 pages.
                It took us 4 years to complete and was a great experience with memories that will last a lifetime.
            Mike & Gail

            > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
            > Challenge!!!

            CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!!!!! ! WAY TO GO!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! !!

            You guys Rock....
            Have a great time.
            Lora

          • Cathie
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 22, 2008
              would like to add our congratulations for a great accomplishment. fanastic achievement,
              well done.
              rubberpaws

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 23, 2008
                Way to go folks and congrats on a heady challenge, Rock&Crystal

                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                From: retiredprof@...
                Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:22:11 -0700
                Subject: Re: [NUTS] Escapades does it again!!!