Escapades does it again!!!

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
      Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
      Challenge!!!
    • Roger Seaman
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
        We want to add our congratulations to Mike and Gail (Escapades) who obviously have been having some successful escapades recently. Way to go!  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

        On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Teeje <yaryar@...> wrote:

        Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
        Challenge!!!

      • Raymond
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
          Very Cool! Congrats!!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Seaman" <retiredprof@...> wrote:

          > We want to add our congratulations to Mike and Gail (Escapades) who
          > obviously have been having some successful escapades recently. Way to
          go!
          > Roger and Jan (retiredprof)
          >
          > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Teeje yaryar@... wrote:
          >
          > > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California
          DeLorme
          > > Challenge!!!

        • Bill Hoke
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
            Congrats Mike & Gail,
            What an awesome accomplishment.

            Bill & Lore

            > > We want to add our congratulations to Mike and Gail
            > (Escapades) who
            > > obviously have been having some successful escapades
            > recently. Way to
            > go!
            > > Roger and Jan (retiredprof)
            > >
            > > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Teeje yaryar@...
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed
            > the California
            > DeLorme
            > > > Challenge!!!

          • blntigger
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Teeje" <yaryar@...> wrote:

              > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
              > Challenge!!!

              CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

              You guys Rock....
              Have a great time.
              Lora
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 21, 2008
                   We want to thank everyone for the kind words.  We had a blast working on this challenge a little at a time.  It is amazing to explore and see all the different areas in Northern California.  It made us realize how lucky we are to live in such a magnificent state.
                    If anyone is unfamiliar with the original California Delorme Challenge all you need is a Northern California Delorme Atlas.  It has Northern California divided into 104 pages of maps from the Oregon border to just above Santa Cruz and east through Death Valley to the Nevada border.  Each page covers approximately 23.4 miles west to east and 34.5 miles north to south.  Just find a cache on each of the 104 pages.
                    It took us 4 years to complete and was a great experience with memories that will last a lifetime.
                Mike & Gail

                > Yea! Congrats to Escapades! The have completed the California DeLorme
                > Challenge!!!

                CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!!!!! ! WAY TO GO!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! !!

                You guys Rock....
                Have a great time.
                Lora

              • Cathie
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 22, 2008
                  would like to add our congratulations for a great accomplishment. fanastic achievement,
                  well done.
                  rubberpaws

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 23, 2008
                    Way to go folks and congrats on a heady challenge, Rock&Crystal

                    To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    From: retiredprof@...
                    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:22:11 -0700
                    Subject: Re: [NUTS] Escapades does it again!!!