Re: [NUTS] Phone-a-friend (webcam help)

  • Bob Francis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
      Sure Ed,

      It is 865-2313

      When I last checked with the boss, Vicky, it looks like we will be heading to Tahoe the week of Thanksgiving, starting Saturday but plan to be home Friday...

      I hope were able to help!

      Bob

      nelson143@... wrote:
      Hey Bob and Vicky!

      Thanks for your offer to help!!

      Can you send me a phone number to reach you at? I'm not sure what day we will try for these, but I'll give you a buzz if you are available.

      Thanks!!
      Ed Nelson
      The Badge & the Butterfly