favor to ask

  • scoobertd
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hello N.U.T.S.,

      I have a favor to ask for any of those in the Chico area. It has
      been brought to my attention that one of my caches, GCKDQG, located
      at the Sierra Nevada Brewery has a string of 3 DNFs. Not the first
      time this has happened - last time it was exactly where I left it.
      In any event, I was wondering if someone might be kind enough to
      check on it for me. I'm overdue for a visit there, but between the
      work schedule and event schedule I won't be making it up there for
      at least another month.
      With gas prices as they are and a busier schedule, I've been
      thinking about putting this cache up for adoption to someone who
      could provide more timely maintenance on it than I can. However the
      selfish side of me has some sentimental value attached to it.
      Regardless, if you are interested in adopting it (and keeping a
      small or regular sized cache in place) I'd still like to hear from
      you (offline).

      Thanks,
      Rich (Scoobert)