Favorite Caches

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      We have made a bookmark list of the favorite caches we have found.  If you are a premium member it is easy to create bookmark lists.  We keep them for challenges we are working on.  You can keep them private or choose to share them with other cachers.
      I would be interested to see a list of other geocachers favorite caches.  Here is a link to our list

      Mike
    • thrak@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        Sadly, the only bookmark lists I have are my FTF list (of interest only to me), my Virtuals Visited list (again of interest only to me) and my, fortunately very small, Ignore list.

        Thanks for your list of favorites though. I made a pocket query from it. :)

        Escapades wrote:

        We have made a bookmark list of the favorite caches we have found.  If you are a premium member it is easy to create bookmark lists.  We keep them for challenges we are working on.  You can keep them private or choose to share them with other cachers.
        I would be interested to see a list of other geocachers favorite caches.  Here is a link to our list

        Mike

      • Raymond
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008

          Here are some of my favorites..........thought you'd never ask :D!

          http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=726c3866-d13e-46e3-8f15-e6546a51b7b1

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

          > We have made a bookmark list of the favorite caches we have found.  If you are a premium member it is easy to create bookmark lists.  We keep them for challenges we are working on.  You can keep them private or choose to share them with other cachers.
          > I would be interested to see a list of other geocachers favorite caches.  Here is a link to our list
          > http://www.geocaching.com/profile/Default.aspx?guid=03cfece4-8f41-4b47-ba82-28d9f7153267
          >
          > Mike

        • scoobertd
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
            Hello N.U.T.S.,

            I have a favor to ask for any of those in the Chico area. It has
            been brought to my attention that one of my caches, GCKDQG, located
            at the Sierra Nevada Brewery has a string of 3 DNFs. Not the first
            time this has happened - last time it was exactly where I left it.
            In any event, I was wondering if someone might be kind enough to
            check on it for me. I'm overdue for a visit there, but between the
            work schedule and event schedule I won't be making it up there for
            at least another month.
            With gas prices as they are and a busier schedule, I've been
            thinking about putting this cache up for adoption to someone who
            could provide more timely maintenance on it than I can. However the
            selfish side of me has some sentimental value attached to it.
            Regardless, if you are interested in adopting it (and keeping a
            small or regular sized cache in place) I'd still like to hear from
            you (offline).

            Thanks,
            Rich (Scoobert)