Fwd: [CCGC] 50sumtin Memorial Service

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "touchstone12002" <touchstone12002@...>
      Date: September 26, 2008 5:03:41 AM PDT
      Subject: [CCGC] 50sumtin Memorial Service

      My apologies for the spam, but for the benefit of those that don't
      visit the GBA that much, I thought it best to post separately the
      upcoming Memorial Service for Bud Gawlik (aka 50sumtin)

      Where: Henry Cowell State Park

      When: October 4, 2008 between 1:00-4:00 p.m.

      Everyone is welcome to come and pay there respects to the family or
      tell a story or two.

      Thanks,
      Mike
      aka Touchstone

    • Bonnie Schebler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2008
        We didn't know this fellow one. But our thoughts and prayers are with all that knew him. Rest in peace.
        Dennis and Bonnie
        (SmokeysRedheadHelper)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Does anybody have coords for the memorial service or know what part of the park it is in?

          Thanks,
          Debby