Re: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 20, 2008
      Last time we had a breakfast I cooked 3 lbs. of bacon. I got to the event, put the bacon container down, went to sign the log, got in line, and found there was almost no bacon left!  Soooooo....... I figured this time I'd cook up 6 lbs. of bacon. Heh, that'll fool those bacon eating folks!  (Bleh, I tasted the bacon so much while cooking it - do you know how long it takes to fix that much bacon? - that I don't care if I have any tomorrow or not!) We'll be there and be bringing........ you guessed it....... BACON!

      Escapades wrote:

      Hi Guys,
      Gail wanted me to ask you what all we should bring tommorow.  Brenda is bringing her big coffee maker and coffee.  We have some plastic utensils and some lightweight paper plates if needed.  Let us know.
      Thanks,
           Mike

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 21, 2008
        Of course it's a kilt friendly event. If you are brave enough to wear them, by all means. R&C

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        From: macinyugo-macinyugo@...
        Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:32:32 -0700
        Subject: RE: [NUTS] NUTS event

        Is it a Kilt event?  Mac

        Um, mostly... yourselves! :o)  Coffee is GOOD! We have some styro cups and paper plates too. Was going to scrounge utensils so if you got 'em that is great! Think we are good to go as long as there is electricity incase someone wants to warm something. :o) Gary should be bringing "the box" if we need stuff in there. See ya in the morning, D&J

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com