RE: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • Mac
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 20 9:32 PM
      Is it a Kilt event?  Mac

      --- On Sat, 9/20/08, redhawk2853@... <redhawk2853@...> wrote:
      From: redhawk2853@... <redhawk2853@...>
      Subject: RE: [NUTS] NUTS event
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 9:16 PM

      Um, mostly... yourselves! :o)  Coffee is GOOD! We have some styro cups and paper plates too. Was going to scrounge utensils so if you got 'em that is great! Think we are good to go as long as there is electricity incase someone wants to warm something. :o) Gary should be bringing "the box" if we need stuff in there. See ya in the morning, D&J

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      From: escapades4cache@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:44:36 -0700

      Hi Guys,
      Gail wanted me to ask you what all we should bring tommorow.  Brenda is bringing her big coffee maker and coffee.  We have some plastic utensils and some lightweight paper plates if needed.  Let us know.
      Thanks,
           Mike

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 21 6:52 AM
          Of course it's a kilt friendly event. If you are brave enough to wear them, by all means. R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: macinyugo-macinyugo@...
          Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:32:32 -0700

          Is it a Kilt event?  Mac