Re: Chancerider hits 1000

  • chancerider2
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

      > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
      > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
      Way to
      > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
      > >

      > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
      one
      > day, is that a record?

      Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
      MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
      to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

      LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
      went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
      as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
      me!).
    • bnbschneider2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
        Congrads on 1000 thats a great filling isn't it   Cache on and HAPPY CACHING

        > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
        > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
        Way to
        > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
        > >

        > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
        one
        > day, is that a record?

        Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
        MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
        to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

        LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
        went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
        as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
        me!).

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
          Congrats!!

          I just need to find 0 more and I will be in the 4 digits (^_^)
          100+0=1000

          Just love the homeschool math