Re: [NUTS] New cache (type) in Chico

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
      Hey I will go for the cheeseburger cache. I did X- Marks Spot (Two of my favorite foods) the but now it is gone.
      Thewoodchuck
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2004
        I heard that this cache is a "pinch" cache. You drive through a
        designated spot in Chico and the radar nails you at 27 MPH in a 25 MPH
        zone. The officer gives you a citation and you multiply the number of
        the section volated by a certain factor, the you multiply the cost of
        the fine by another factor. This gives you the coordinates for the
        cache. FTF gets his or her fine paid, the rest of us just get to log it.