Re: [NUTS] Re: Chancerider hits 1000

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
      Congrats on the the 1K and WOW on 25 FTF's.

      billandlore

      --- rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:

      > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger"
      > <blntigger@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on
      > her 1000 th find
      > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in
      > one morning. Way to
      > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
      > >

      > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow
      > 25 FTF's in one
      > day, is that a record?

    • Helen
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
        Congratulations, Chancerider, on finding that #1000!  And 25 FTF's as well.  Good job!
      • chancerider2
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
          > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
          Way to
          > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
          > >

          > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
          one
          > day, is that a record?

          Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
          MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
          to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

          LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
          went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
          as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
          me!).
        • bnbschneider2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
            Congrads on 1000 thats a great filling isn't it   Cache on and HAPPY CACHING

            > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
            > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
            Way to
            > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
            > >

            > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
            one
            > day, is that a record?

            Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
            MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
            to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

            LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
            went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
            as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
            me!).

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
              Congrats!!

              I just need to find 0 more and I will be in the 4 digits (^_^)
              100+0=1000

              Just love the homeschool math