Re: Chancerider hits 1000

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@...> wrote:

      > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
      > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning. Way to
      > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!

      congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in one
      day, is that a record?
    • Bill Hoke
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
        Congrats on the the 1K and WOW on 25 FTF's.

        billandlore

        --- rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:

        > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger"
        > <blntigger@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on
        > her 1000 th find
        > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in
        > one morning. Way to
        > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
        > >

        > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow
        > 25 FTF's in one
        > day, is that a record?

      • Helen
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
          Congratulations, Chancerider, on finding that #1000!  And 25 FTF's as well.  Good job!
        • chancerider2
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
            > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
            Way to
            > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
            > >

            > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
            one
            > day, is that a record?

            Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
            MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
            to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

            LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
            went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
            as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
            me!).
          • bnbschneider2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
              Congrads on 1000 thats a great filling isn't it   Cache on and HAPPY CACHING

              > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
              > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
              Way to
              > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
              > >

              > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
              one
              > day, is that a record?

              Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
              MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
              to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

              LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
              went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
              as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
              me!).

            • Ron
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
                Congrats!!

                I just need to find 0 more and I will be in the 4 digits (^_^)
                100+0=1000

                Just love the homeschool math