Chancerider hits 1000

  • blntigger
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
      Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
      yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning. Way to
      go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
    • rubberpaws
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@...> wrote:

        > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
        > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning. Way to
        > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!

        congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in one
        day, is that a record?
      • Bill Hoke
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
          Congrats on the the 1K and WOW on 25 FTF's.

          billandlore

          --- rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:

          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger"
          > <blntigger@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on
          > her 1000 th find
          > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in
          > one morning. Way to
          > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
          > >

          > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow
          > 25 FTF's in one
          > day, is that a record?

        • Helen
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
            Congratulations, Chancerider, on finding that #1000!  And 25 FTF's as well.  Good job!
          • chancerider2
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "rubberpaws" <cwe@...> wrote:

              > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blntigger" <blntigger@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
              > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
              Way to
              > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
              > >

              > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
              one
              > day, is that a record?

              Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
              MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
              to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

              LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
              went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
              as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
              me!).
            • bnbschneider2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 27, 2008
                Congrads on 1000 thats a great filling isn't it   Cache on and HAPPY CACHING

                > > Just thought I would Congratulate Chancerider on her 1000 th find
                > > yesterday while getting 25 FTF's along the way in one morning.
                Way to
                > > go!!!! Now you have earned your Gold Nut !!!
                > >

                > congratulations on a big number and achievement. wow 25 FTF's in
                one
                > day, is that a record?

                Thanks everyone for the kind words.... All I know is that 25 FTF's is
                MY personal record. I'd be quite surprised if I'm ever in a position
                to pull a re-peat, but hey, bring 'em on!

                LOL, on some of the same caches I could have been co-2nd to find as I
                went out later the same day with GeoTigger so she could log the finds
                as well. (and yes, she found them on her own... no "freebies" from
                me!).

              • Ron
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
                  Congrats!!

                  I just need to find 0 more and I will be in the 4 digits (^_^)
                  100+0=1000

                  Just love the homeschool math