nuts event

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      rubberpaws and tufbill would like to host our first event to celebrate
      our 2nd anniversary of geocaching on Oct 25th. We have already secured
      a place and time and if its not a problem with anyone we will submit it
      tomorrow.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
        I believe that you had mentioned that this would be a NUTS event so remember if there are any fees, contact Blucruz, the NUTS treasurer, for reimbursement.
        Gail (Escapades)