RE: [NUTS] Fw: Geocaching Secrets survey

  • lucinda s rafter
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18 5:21 PM
      Ditto! We know you type Gary & Vicky!

      Luc Pockets!

      Just kiidin' (tee-hee!!)

      --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
      From: Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...>
      Subject: RE: [NUTS] Fw: Geocaching Secrets survey
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 3:23 PM

      Likey story, Gary.  You and Vicky are just trying to get us to reveal secret caches you haven't figured out!!
      47Dad47

      To: RCGS-list@ut80. net; nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      From: hobgood@pacbell. net
      Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:07:47 -0700
      Subject: [NUTS] Fw: Geocaching Secrets survey

      Hey Geo-folks,

      If you are interested in participating in a geocaching survey, please see the email below.  We spoke with Dana Gillin several weeks ago regarding the geocaching book she is writing with her husband.  In preparation of their book, they are really trying to understand what makes a geocacher tick.  Dana asked us to forward their request to our geofriends, so here you have it.   Heck, you might even enjoy taking the survey.

      Cache you later,

      Gary&Vicky

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19 5:54 PM
        They haven't done a cache?????????