Re: [NUTS] Phone-a-friend (webcam help)

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
      Hey Bob and Vicky!

      Thanks for your offer to help!!

      Can you send me a phone number to reach you at? I'm not sure what day we will try for these, but I'll give you a buzz if you are available.

      Thanks!!
      Ed Nelson
      The Badge & the Butterfly
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
        Sure Ed,

        It is 865-2313

        When I last checked with the boss, Vicky, it looks like we will be heading to Tahoe the week of Thanksgiving, starting Saturday but plan to be home Friday...

        I hope were able to help!

        Bob

        http://mail.yahoo.com