Fw: Geocaching Secrets survey

  • Gary Hobgood
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hey Geo-folks,

      If you are interested in participating in a geocaching survey, please see the email below.  We spoke with Dana Gillin several weeks ago regarding the geocaching book she is writing with her husband.  In preparation of their book, they are really trying to understand what makes a geocacher tick.  Dana asked us to forward their request to our geofriends, so here you have it.   Heck, you might even enjoy taking the survey.

      Cache you later,

      Gary&Vicky

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
        Likey story, Gary.  You and Vicky are just trying to get us to reveal secret caches you haven't figured out!!
        47Dad47

        To: RCGS-list@...; nuts_@yahoogroups.com

        --

        Dana L. Gillin

        Director
        Paul Gillin Communications
        4 Thurber St.
        Framingham, MA 01702
        office: 508/202-9819
        cell: 508/308-4897

        dana@gillin. com
        http://gillin. com
        AIM: bunnylvr21

        Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
      • Jef Spencer
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
          Survey taken and submitted...  I love to tell stories... Once, this time at band camp....

          Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

          Profile for SNSpencer

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
            Ditto! We know you type Gary & Vicky!