Re: [NUTS] rubberpaws Hits 3000

  • Lindda Maeding
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21 8:37 AM

      We congratulate you .... but for so much more than the number of finds, the quality of hides is excellent!  So I guess that makes this more of a thank you!\

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21 11:04 AM
        Let's see...we introduced you to geocaching in November, 2007 just for fun.  I think you took it seriously.  Not only have you hit 3k, but you have placed some great caches.  A BIG congratulation from the Tankys.

        Congratulations on this awesome big number. We were glad that we could
        be among those with you when you hit it.
        Don & Kricket

      • Bill & Tuffy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21 11:36 AM
          Congratulations on the BIG 3000!!  Thanks for the great hides and all the fun we have finding them!  Looking forward to lots more adventures together.  Tufbill

          On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:04 AM, bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

          Let's see...we introduced you to geocaching in November, 2007 just for fun.  I think you took it seriously.  Not only have you hit 3k, but you have placed some great caches.  A BIG congratulation from the Tankys.

          Congratulations on this awesome big number. We were glad that we could
          be among those with you when you hit it.
          Don & Kricket

        • Roger Seaman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21 8:47 PM
            Congrats to Cathie on reaching the big 3K. No one I know enjoys the game more than this delightful lady.  Keep up the good work, and keep on smiling.  Roger and Jan

            On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Bill & Tuffy <bth@...> wrote:

            Congratulations on the BIG 3000!!  Thanks for the great hides and all the fun we have finding them!  Looking forward to lots more adventures together.  Tufbill

            On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:04 AM, bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

            Let's see...we introduced you to geocaching in November, 2007 just for fun.  I think you took it seriously.  Not only have you hit 3k, but you have placed some great caches.  A BIG congratulation from the Tankys.

            Congratulations on this awesome big number. We were glad that we could
            be among those with you when you hit it.
            Don & Kricket

          • Helen
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 21 9:34 PM
              Congratulations, rubberpaws, on finding 3000 caches.  It was a privilege to be there and record the find and the friends.  You've worked hard and accomplished a lot in finds and in hides.  Keep up the great caching and fun.  helen