fires in paradise and magalia

  • Lora Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      We are from the Paradise/Magalia area but now live in the pleasant valley area of placerville. We do still have our house up there in magalia. Even though it is quite a bit of distance from there to here, we are welcoming anyone that has a trailer or tent that needs a place to go to. We dont have alot of room but we could handle two trailers or so.  There is some really nice caching areas here also. IF you can handle the smoke which isnt so bad compared to there.

      We have been keeping everyone back home in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless the firefighters.
      Lora and Robert Warren
      Geotigger and BigDaddy