Re: [NUTS] New cache (type) in Chico

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
      My lips are sealed...
      Nothing more from me... Sorry... Ed has spoken... lol
      Jim
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
        O.k.  one more guess, is it the new leave a cheeseburger, take a cheeseburger cache?  I'm just not sure if these are going to catch on.  Some of us would enjoy it but not everyone.  They are also better in the summer because a burger in an ammo can in the sun heats to just the right temperature.

        nelson143@... wrote:
        Nope...and no more guessing :)  I'll bet you are the kid who found the presents in your parent's closet 3 days before Christmas :P
        lol
        Ed
        it wouldn't be an E_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e would it...you guys are really quick!  Looking forward to something new.
        Mike
        Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
        No comment... lol
        Jim

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
          We have already had a cheeseburger-type cache here with "The X Spot" (now acrchived).
          It's the only cache I have been to 177 times.
          Ed

          it wouldn't be an E_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e would it...you guys are really quick!  Looking forward to something new.
          Mike
          Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
          No comment... lol
          Jim
          Julie and I (with help from ka6aru-Jim) have submitted a new cache (and cache type) in Chico. It should be a fun one. No details/spoilers here about it. We are just waiting for it to be approved (4 days and counting).

          Ed & Julie
          The Badge & the Butterfly

        • Chuck Murphey
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2004
            Hey I will go for the cheeseburger cache. I did X- Marks Spot (Two of my favorite foods) the but now it is gone.
            Thewoodchuck

            it wouldn't be an E_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e would it...you guys are really quick!  Looking forward to something new.
            Mike
            Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
            No comment... lol
            Jim
            Julie and I (with help from ka6aru-Jim) have submitted a new cache (and cache type) in Chico. It should be a fun one. No details/spoilers here about it. We are just waiting for it to be approved (4 days and counting).

            Ed & Julie
            The Badge & the Butterfly

          • George
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2004
              I heard that this cache is a "pinch" cache. You drive through a
              designated spot in Chico and the radar nails you at 27 MPH in a 25 MPH
              zone. The officer gives you a citation and you multiply the number of
              the section volated by a certain factor, the you multiply the cost of
              the fine by another factor. This gives you the coordinates for the
              cache. FTF gets his or her fine paid, the rest of us just get to log it.