help for maps

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      I have two requests for help. One does anyone have any Mapopolis maps
      for windows based pda for Ireland. I will gladly pay for a copy.
      2nd request, I have a magellan explorist and according to magellan they
      do not have any detail maps for Ireland. Will anything else work or
      company on the explorist or do I have to change to a different gpsr to
      get ireland, europe maps. I am at lost on where to even start. any
      help would be greatly appreciated.
      thanks,
      rubberpaws
    • thrak

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
          I called tech support today for Magellan and they said they have not developed any.  There is a worldwide map for magellan but tech support said it only covers the main highways and the not the detail I am looking for concerning geocaching.  They suggested a website to use but there was nothing there.