grass valley caches

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      just wanted to let you know if you come to Grass Valley caching please
      don't leave any geocoins or travel bugs. We have a coin thief here,
      which we think are some high school boys checking the website and then
      going and getting the items. We have some great caching up here, so do
      come and visit just don't leave the trackables, thats all they are
      taking.
    • Lindda Maeding
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008

        I believe they have also "hit" my travel bug depot.... TB's ok, coins gone.  That is Colfax area.

        I can only conclude that it is the same folks since they were fine and secure until recently.