Re: [NUTS] Geowoodstock vi

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      dittos

      Jeo

      -----Original Message-----
      From: rubberpaws <cwe@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 1:43 am
      Subject: [NUTS] Geowoodstock vi

      I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the organizers of GWVI.  You did a fanastic job of pulling the event all together to make it go so smoothly.  Thank you for all your time, engery and the many many hours you spent so everyone would have a good time.  The first impression of the Friday night meet and greet was terrific and so much fun.  I knew it would be fun the next day too.  you planned so many activities that there was always something to see or do.  The food was really great and more than enough to eat.  Without your dedication this event would never have happened.   I know it takes all the volunteers to make it go smoothly and a great experience for all the visitors but it still took the organizers to plan it and make it work out.  so a big thank you to everyone, organizers and volunteers.