Re: [NUTS] Countries/States-still counting

  • Alisa Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2008
      I haven't even tried to figure out how many people have found my caches.  Guess that is the next thing I should look at.

      Alisa

      From: Alisa Mueller <alirose114@comcast. net>
      Subject: [NUTS] Countries/States
      To: RCGS-list@ut80. net, "Nuts Group" <nuts_@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 6:23 PM

        Just counted up the signers in my book I made for GWVI.  Starting with the Friday night Meet and Greet and ending with the Thanks for the Memories Event on Mon, I met people from:

      7 Countries – USA, Canada, Norway, England, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark

      24 States – Washington, California, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Missouri, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Hawaii

      I know there were a lot more countries and states represented, but I couldn't talk to everyone, although I tried.  lol.

      Thanks again to the committee and all the volunteers for doing such a great job.

      Alisa

      alirose114