Re: [NUTS] GeoWoodstock VI

  • lucinda s rafter
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2008

      DITO to that! I was a volunteer and stayed most of the day and had a blast! All was great from the many out of, towners, out of staters  & many from out of the US folks as well. The food and all the rest could not have been better! Pat your selves on the back and I will do the same next time I see you all!

      Thank you so much for a wonderfull time!

      Luc Pockets

      Lucinda from Sheridan, California