Re: [NUTS] Friday Night Meet & Greet - Almost a Mega Event!!!

  • scottforde@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26 9:43 PM
      Last year at GW5 the Friday Night Meet and Greet was a Mega so there were two Megas on two separate nights. So did they change the rules in the last year?

      On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 9:51 PM, MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

      Sorry to say I was told that you can only have one Mega Event in a weekend so no matter how many signed…

      you can still only have one. =0(

      Message 2 of 7 , May 26 9:51 PM

        Sorry to say I was told that you can only have one Mega Event in a weekend so no matter how many signed…

        you can still only have one. =0(

        Well, as of now there are 500 attended logs!!!

        Profile for SNSpencer

        Message 3 of 7 , May 27 6:54 PM
          My understanding is that the rules changed last fall at the same time
          of the Midwest geobash. They also had a post event meet and greet, but
          groundspeak denied their request for a seperate mega event as well. My
          guess is because they want the overall mega event numbers to stay low...

          Oh... by the way... great job on all the work at GW6! It was a blast
          and I had a lot of fun!!

          Doug/medic208