GeoWoodstockVI EVENTS! (was Re: [NUTS] GeoWoodstockVI)

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19 4:39 PM
      For those who need more event-cache info:

      5/21/2008 Wed 6-9 GC1BC8N
      Round Table Stabler Lane Yuba City

      5/22/2008 Thurs 6PM till 9PM. GC1A6A6
      Bill's Place 417 4th St. Wheatland, CA (Decrypted Hints)

      5/23/2008 Fri 2pm to 8pm GC1A9N0 Friday Night Meet & Greet at Royer
      Park, Roseville.
      Dinner 5-7, raffle at 6:45

      5/24/2008 sat GeoWoodstock VI GC134MJ
      Wheatland 9am-6:60pm (per the GWVI site's event schedule as of this
      morning at http://www.geowoodstockvi.com/News/article/sid=16.html)

      5/24/2008 8pm-11pm GC1A5ZP
      Hilton Garden Inn1951 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661(916) 773-7171

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Logan" <knitwit_momma@...> wrote:

      > I am working the meet and greet on Friday night! Stop by and say Hi :-)
      >
      > Jenn aka Logan Clan

      chance to attend this one the night before GW VI you really ought to
      come. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1A9N0&log=y

      > Whether you make one or the other or both, we sure hope to see you!
      >
      > Escapades wrote:
      >
      > Hi all you NUTS out there!
      > I just wanted to remind you that it's not too late to register
      for GeoWoodstockVI. You can register at www.geowoodstockvi.com . We
      would love to have all of our friends from the NUTS group there with
      us. It does not cost anything to register and you receive a free
      dinner if you pre-register. You do not have to volunteer to do
      anything (although no volunteer will be turned down )

      > This will be a mega-event so if you have not attended a mega
      before, you even get a new icon on your geocaching profile if you attend.

      > There will lots of games and activities including:
      > Soak a Reviewer (dunk/splash tank)...who wouldn't want to
      participate in this
      > gold panning...free for kids 16 and unde! r, small fee for
      adults and you get to keep a gold sample
      > kids letterbox search...prize given to each child who completes
      the challengs
      > GeoBINGO...raffle ticket given for each BINGO
      > Name the Cacher...identify geocachers from a collage of well
      knowns and prizes given for top finishers
      > Blind Coin Swap...put in an un-activited coin and grab an
      un-activated coin
      > GeoBUNKO...Bunko game, money buy in
      > Auctions....proffessional auctioneer will be auctioning off some
      big ticket items
      > and more.
      >
      > There will also be live entertainment, geocaching classes, and
      vendors selling coins and other collectibles,

      > Point being...it will be an amazing day with something to
      interest everyone. Several of the folks from Groundspeak will even be
      serving food so if you ever wanted to meet Jeremy and the other
      Geocaching.com lackeys, here is the perfect opportunity!

    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21 7:10 AM
        Thanks for the leg work,

        I just got back in town and that was on my to-do list.

        Hope to catch most of them,

        Kilted of course,

        Jeo

        For those who need more event-cache info:

        5/21/2008 Wed 6-9 GC1BC8N
        Round Table Stabler Lane Yuba City

        5/22/2008 Thurs 6PM till 9PM. GC1A6A6
        Bill's Place 417 4th St. Wheatland, CA (Decrypted Hints)

        5/23/2008 Fri 2pm to 8pm GC1A9N0 Friday Night Meet & Greet at Royer
        Park, Roseville.
        Dinner 5-7, raffle at 6:45

        5/24/2008 sat GeoWoodstock VI GC134MJ
        Wheatland 9am-6:60pm (per the GWVI site's event schedule as of this
        morning at http://www.geowoods tockvi.com/ News/article/ sid=16.html)

        5/24/2008 8pm-11pm GC1A5ZP
        Hilton Garden Inn1951 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661(916) 773-7171

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Jennifer Logan" <knitwit_momma@ ...> wrote:

        > I am working the meet and greet on Friday night! Stop by and say Hi :-)
        >
        > Jenn aka Logan Clan

      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21 8:08 AM
           Yay for Kilts!

          Elk Grove Treasure Hunters put together this great bookmark list:
          http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=cf717570-21d0-4a16-9b85-58dbffaee201

        • lucinda s rafter
          Message 4 of 7 , May 21 6:53 PM

            Great idea! What a treat for the cachers coming in from out of town and me too! Locals will appreciate this as well! We will all see ya there!

            Luc Pockets