OE3 retiree hits 2000!

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      Congratulations Bud and Barb on your big number. Saw you log your #2000
      on our geocache. I know you had a goal of getting it before
      geowoodstock and you did it! Looking for some more of your great hides.
    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        -

        WooooWeeee - That's a whole lotta caching! Great Job racking up such
        impressive numbers in such a short period of time!!