Directions for Sunday fer thems what needs 'em

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008

      If you're planning on coming down to Elk Grove to get the swag bags ready, here're the instructions to my classroom:

      We'll be working in my classroom at Laguna Creek High School from 10 AM until we are done--hopefully by two at the latest.  The coords are: N 38° 25.820 W 121° 25.688.  Pull in the lot off of Big Horn and park near the handicapped spaces.  Then follow the GPS to room P-5.  The classroom backs the parking lot, so it's not far.  If you have any trouble finding the place, give me a call on my cell: 916-402-8010.

      Many hands make light work, so we appreciate your time.

      SO.EXCITED!