SD Card for Ireland

  • Pat & Nancie Patterson
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2008
      The Wife and I would like to thank all the NUTS who helped us to find
      the SD Card for Ireland that we were looking for....We saved will over
      $100....If anyone is going to Ireland after July 10th and can the SD
      Card let us know....Thank you again everyone....PatNanz

      The wife and I are planning on taking a trip to