Re: [NUTS] FW: Steinberg, Jones, Johnson, and Wolford endorse Harding

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2008
      Asyou usually say, "Somebody had to do it."
      Tanky

      As you know these are serious endorsements, not given easily, and you have to wonder why they would endorse Warren Harding for Supervisor and not the sitting incumbent Supervisor Susan Peters.

      Thank you.
      Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2008
        I'm sure we are all glad you are running for office and wish you well, but not sure what this has to do with Geocaching...  unless of course you'll be a proponent for caches in city parks and maybe even advocate for a special Geocaching Day as was done in Nevada. BTW, most of us NUTS are out of your district. Good luck R&C

        From: warrenh2002@...
        Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:43:47 -0700
        Subject: [NUTS] FW: Steinberg, Jones, Johnson, and Wolford endorse Harding

        I sent this to the Editors of the Sacramento Bee.

        From: warrenh2002@ hotmail.com
        To: efletcher@sacbee. com; grutland@sacbee. com; sleavenworth@ sacbee.com; mlvellinga@sacbee. com
        Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:32:43 -0700

        Dear Ginger, Stuart, Mary and Ed,

        Just to let you know that my coilation campaign for Sacramento County Supervisor has received more significant endorsements since my endorsement meeting with the Bee earlier this month. I think you should know about them.  (Significant individuals are put in bold.)

        I already told you at the endorsement meeting of my recent endorsements of Assemblyman Dave Jones, Former Senator Diane Ortiz. and Retired Supervisor Illa Collin.  Since that meeting I have added to my list of endorsements, Senator Darrell Steinberg, Former Sacramento County Supervisor Grantland Johnson, and Former Sacramento County Auditor-Controller Nancy Wolford-Landers.  Nancy Wolford-Landers was elected 4 times to the position of Auditor-Controller of Sacramento County and served 14 years in that capacity.

        These are strong endorsements for my campaign in addition to the other endorsements I have including the Sacramento Central Labor Council, the Sierria Club, the Sacramento County Retired Employees Association, retired law enforcemnt officers, Community Planning Council members, most of the environmental leaders of Sacramento County, many Republicans, pro and anti cityhood leaders, etc.

        As you know these are serious endorsements, not given easily, and you have to wonder why they would endorse Warren Harding for Supervisor and not the sitting incumbent Supervisor Susan Peters.

        Thank you.
        Warren Harding

        With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

        Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.

      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2008
          You are absolutly right Redhawk.  This has nothing to do with geocaching.  It was included in a group mailer by mistake.
          My apologies.
          Warren (47Dad47)

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: redhawk2853@...
          Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:55:37 -0700

          From: warrenh2002@ hotmail.com
          Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:43:47 -0700

          I sent this to the Editors of the Sacramento Bee.