Just for the pure insanity of it

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008

      I don’t know if anyone else is planning on keeping track of their hides stats for the upcoming mega event, but I will be.

      I am planning on taking a baseline reading of my hides stats on May 18th to use as my zero point.  Then I will be generating some new stats on June 19th of the same numbers and then compare the two.  The difference of the two will give me the following stats:

      Number of new find logs on my caches.

      Number of new unique user names (players) to have found my caches.

      I am just interested in the activity on my 65 active caches for the month surrounding the event.  I will start the dates a week before GWVI for those who will be arriving early and will end my monitoring on June 19th to give a majority of those who visit the opportunity to catch up on their logs.  I will be doing this using the macro for GSAK that I utilize to generate my profile stats.

      Stats generated by FindStatGen3 3.1.14 by rutson and lignumaqua, running on GSAK v7.2.1.40

      If anyone else will be doing something similar I would love to see your numbers too.  I hope to repost my stats to this mail server after compiling my number.  Yes, I am a GeoGeek!!

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer