Mr B needs the NUTS support

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      We got an e-mail from Judy, mr,b's wife that mr,b (Willard Bennett) is
      getting treatment for Cancer and is going to begin Chemo treatments
      next week. She has set up a web page through Caring Bridge for Willard
      where his friends can keep updated on his battle and leave him
      messages. She also said she knew Willard would really enjoying getting
      messages from his geocaching friends.
      Here is the link

      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mr_b36

      Thanks everyone,