RE: [NUTS] Stolen 1994 Green 4 door Honda Accord

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Call the police first, then Escapades. Give us a chance to process the car...plus the bad guy may still be in the area.
      Please just wait near by and be a good witness. Don't touch the car, put anything in or take anything out, and certainly don't contact or confront anyone near the car.
      Nothing better than possibly putting a vehicle thief in jail.
      Ed