Stolen 1994 Green 4 door Honda Accord

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      Our Daughters car was stolen from in front of our house late Sunday
      night or early Monday morning in Oroville. It is a 1994 green Honda
      Accord, 4 door, license #3HLA869. We figured geocachers are roaming
      all over the area and it could be ditched on some lonely back road.
      Please call if you spot it.
      Thanks,
      Mike Home-530-534-5342 Cell-530-990-1215
    • Jennifer Logan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2008
        I am so sorry Mike!

        My van was broken into on Sunday night. They stole my caching bag with my GPS and my palm pilot. Some people.....

        Jenn

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2008
          Call the police first, then Escapades. Give us a chance to process the car...plus the bad guy may still be in the area.
          Please just wait near by and be a good witness. Don't touch the car, put anything in or take anything out, and certainly don't contact or confront anyone near the car.
          Nothing better than possibly putting a vehicle thief in jail.
          Ed