geocaching event for women

  • s lieth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 6:38 AM
      Here's a fun weekend activity for the women in your life. BOW (Becoming an Outdoors-Woman) is offering a Geocaching and Outdoor Cooking Workshop May 31-June 1 at Wonder Valley Resort in Sanger,CA. It's designed for newbies and they supply the equipment. While I haven't been to THIS particular workshop, I have been to others sponsored by this group and they are EXCELLENT. I've also been to Wonder Valley and I look forward to going there again for other events. Cost for this event is $225, which of course includes room, linens and meals. For more info, check www.bowca.org or call 530-347-0227

      No prior geocaching knowledge needed.

      This might be a great way to get non-caching female significant others interested in caching. OR A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY GIFT.

      If you can't attend this workshop, check out the others that are available.

      Teachermom (Sharyn)

      Be a better friend, newshound, and