upcoming event

  • Bonnie Schebler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Hi fellow geocachers,
        Just a letting everybody know that our event (GC180MC-The Gathering
      Of The LC Cachers 3rd annual event) is on May 10, 2008 (Saturday) from
      8:00-5:30. It is a scavenger hunt around our lake (Clearlake) and it is
      about 70 miles around it. We hope to see you at the event.
        Happy caching and be safe.
        Dennis and Bonnie
        (SmokeysRedheadHelper)