Snake issues

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      I checked on my Pointless cache this morning (sorry Eyes - it right where it belongs  :-) ) and it looks like the parks department has removed most of the wood that was being used as snake habitat. I'm not sure if they are going to remove the few large pieces that are left or not. I'm hoping they will. However, I'd guess the snakes have been removed. I'll be checking back later to see if the rest of the wood is taken out or not and I'll probably contact the park department again and ask for an update to make sure they moved the snakes elsewhere.  Of course there was never any need to mess with the old wood anyway since that's not where the cache is located.