RE: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6

  • Lil Devil
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      I still have about 300 .30's and 250 .50's. I'll have some at the Coloma
      event next weekend, but I don't expect to sell many there, and the
      remainder at GW. I think Rock still has a few extra in his possession, and
      he can pick more up when he comes down here for a GW meeting before the
      Coloma event.

      Lil Devil

      On Thursday, May 01, 2008, you wrote:

      > Hey, you want more? :o) If you can wait 'til the event we should have a
      > bunch in the GWVI store. Come check us out. Ifyou gotta have them before
      > the 24th,contact us off forum and we'll see what we can do. Rock&Crystal
      >

      > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      > From: blntigger@...
      > Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:29:23 +0000
      > Subject: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6
      >
      > Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if
      > there
      > are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and
      > where
      > can I buy some?

    • lucinda s rafter
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008

        There's the answer I ws waiting for! When is the meeting and I will  be there for my ammo can! I will up the count to 15 or 20-250's. I am less than 4 miles from Bishop's, I will be there with the cash!

        Lucinda  (530) 305-7987