RE: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Hey, you want more? :o)  If you can wait 'til the event we should have a bunch in the GWVI store. Come check us out. If you gotta have them before the 24th, contact us off forum and we'll see what we can do. Rock&Crystal

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: blntigger@...
      Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:29:23 +0000
      Subject: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6

      Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if there
      are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and where
      can I buy some?

    • Lil Devil
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        I still have about 300 .30's and 250 .50's. I'll have some at the Coloma
        event next weekend, but I don't expect to sell many there, and the
        remainder at GW. I think Rock still has a few extra in his possession, and
        he can pick more up when he comes down here for a GW meeting before the
        Coloma event.

        Lil Devil

        On Thursday, May 01, 2008, you wrote:

        > Hey, you want more? :o) If you can wait 'til the event we should have a
        > bunch in the GWVI store. Come check us out. Ifyou gotta have them before
        > the 24th,contact us off forum and we'll see what we can do. Rock&Crystal
        >

        > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        > From: blntigger@...
        > Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:29:23 +0000
        > Subject: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6
        >
        > Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if
        > there
        > are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and
        > where
        > can I buy some?

      • lucinda s rafter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008

          There's the answer I ws waiting for! When is the meeting and I will  be there for my ammo can! I will up the count to 15 or 20-250's. I am less than 4 miles from Bishop's, I will be there with the cash!

          Lucinda  (530) 305-7987