Ammo cans for sale for GW6

  • blntigger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if there
      are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and where
      can I buy some?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Hey, you want more? :o)  If you can wait 'til the event we should have a bunch in the GWVI store. Come check us out. If you gotta have them before the 24th, contact us off forum and we'll see what we can do. Rock&Crystal

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        From: blntigger@...
        Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:29:23 +0000
        Subject: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6

        Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if there
        are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and where
        can I buy some?

      • Lil Devil
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          I still have about 300 .30's and 250 .50's. I'll have some at the Coloma
          event next weekend, but I don't expect to sell many there, and the
          remainder at GW. I think Rock still has a few extra in his possession, and
          he can pick more up when he comes down here for a GW meeting before the
          Coloma event.

          Lil Devil

          On Thursday, May 01, 2008, you wrote:

          > Hey, you want more? :o) If you can wait 'til the event we should have a
          > bunch in the GWVI store. Come check us out. Ifyou gotta have them before
          > the 24th,contact us off forum and we'll see what we can do. Rock&Crystal
          >

          > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          > From: blntigger@...
          > Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 02:29:23 +0000
          > Subject: [NUTS] Ammo cans for sale for GW6
          >
          > Since I am a bit out of the loop here on these. I am wondering if
          > there
          > are any of the ammo cans left for sale and if there are how and
          > where
          > can I buy some?

        • lucinda s rafter
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2008

            There's the answer I ws waiting for! When is the meeting and I will  be there for my ammo can! I will up the count to 15 or 20-250's. I am less than 4 miles from Bishop's, I will be there with the cash!

            Lucinda  (530) 305-7987